This week we spoke to our Electronics Engineer, Simon Richards-Martin to find out more about him!
Here’s what we found out in 60 seconds!
1. At what time do you wake up every day? Depends how much I abuse the snooze button.
2. What would you name the autobiography of your life? How to become immortal (just to get people to buy it).
3. What is your favourite song? Axel F-Harold Falterneyer.
4. What’s your favourite sport? Table Tennis.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly a helicopter.
6. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a big house in the country, and a fully equipped workshop.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Japan – I’d really like to go there.
8. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Harry Potter, if only because I’m told I already have the looks for it.
9. What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity? Recently, watching the sunset from my flat. It’s beautiful.
10. What’s your favourite quote? “If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” – Carl Sagan.
11. What are your 3 favourite movies? Office Space, The Matrix and Mousehunt.
12. What’s a great book you’ve read recently? I haven’t picked up a book in a while, not including electronics reference manuals!
13. What’s your favourite season? Autumn, I love the colour of the changes in the trees.
14. What’s your favourite day of the week? Saturday.
15. What’s your pet peeve? People ignoring their surroundings in busy places.
16. Cake or pie? Cake.
17. What is your favourite thing about working at Smarter? Getting to work with a bunch of friendly, talented people.
18. What is your funniest memory at Smarter? Every day a new one is created.
19. Which is your favourite – tea or coffee? Neither!
20. Which is your favourite Smarter product? The iKettle, it’s such a nicely implemented design and so simple to use and integrate into your life.